Thank you for entering the
‘RAGT Saki – tattoo’ competition.
We'll be picking 5 lucky winners every Friday until the 3rd of July 2020.
Check back here each week from June 12th to see if your name is listed below – good luck...
WEEK 1 – 5 lucky winners:
WEEK 2 – 5 lucky winners:
WEEK 3 – 5 lucky winners:
Another chance to win!
If you'd like another chance to win one of our RGT Saki bumper prizes (including a T-Shirt, Baseball Cap and Hi-Viz vest), simply fill in the form below to request a new RGT Saki tattoo and we'll send one out in the post to you – have fun and good luck...
EXCEPTIONAL DISEASE RESISTANCE AND HIGH YIELDS, WHETHER TREATED OR UNTREATED.
This very high yielding, newly recommended Group 4 variety exhibits outstanding disease resistance. It is unique in featuring excellent treated as well as untreated yields, something that has defied plant breeders until now. This, together with OWBM resistance, relatively short straw and good grain quality, helps RGT Saki deliver consistent performances across all UK regions, rotational slots and soil types.
RGT SAKI – NOTHING MESSES WITH IT.
RGT SAKI COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• There is a prize bundle consisting of a RGT Saki branded Hi-Viz jacket, a RGT Saki branded Baseball Cap and a RGT Saki branded T-Shirt for 5 winners every week.
• Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of RAGT Seeds UK.
• Closing date for entries is every Friday at 00:01 up until 26th June 2020.
• To enter for Facebook: Entrants must take a photograph of themselves posing with the supplied RGT Saki tattoo and post it in the comments of one on the promotional posts
• To enter for Twitter & Instagram: Entrants must take a photograph of themselves posing with the supplied RGT Saki tattoo, post on their social media channels and tag RAGT Seeds UK ensuring #NothingMessesWithIt is used.
• The winners will be picked based on their photos from the entries & announced on the RAGT Website every Friday
• Once announced on the website the winners will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
• The winners’ names will be available on request and will be published on RAGT’s website.
• Entries into the competition will be published on social media, the website and used for promotional purposes.
• The prize will be sent out to the winner's provided delivery address.
• The promoter is Dupree International, Castle Bytham, Lincolnshire, NG334RJ, UK.
• By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/ Twitter or Instagram.